A pliers is a hand tool used to hold, fix, or twist, bend, or cut metal wires. The shape of the pliers is V-shaped, usually including the handle, the jaws and the jaws, and there are many types of pliers, including needle-nosed pliers, Japanese Type Diagonal Pliers, wire cutters, flat nose pliers, pipe wrenches, punching pliers, etc. Wait, let's talk about the types of pliers? What is the role?
The role of pliers
1. Wire cutter: It is a clamp and a cutting tool. The wire cutter consists of a clamp head and a clamp handle. The clamp head includes a jaw, a tooth, a knife edge, and a jaw. The role of the various parts of the pliers is:
(1) tooth port can be used to tighten or loosen the nut;
(2) knife edge can be used to cut the rubber or plastic insulation of soft wire, can also be used to cut wire, iron wire cutter wire;
(3) mouth can be used to cut hard wires such as wires and wires;
2. Needle-nose pliers: Also known as ripper, it is mainly used to cut single-strand and multi-strand wire with thin wire diameter, and to bend the single-strand wire joint, peel off plastic insulation layer, etc. It is also an electrician (especially One of the commonly used tools in the interior electrician, it consists of a pointed end, a knife edge and a pliers handle. 1. The electrician's needle-nosed pliers are sleeved with an insulating sleeve with a rated voltage of 500V.
3. Stripping pliers: One of the commonly used tools for electrician, electric motor repair, instrumentation and electrician. It consists of a knife edge, a crimping port and a pliers handle. The stripper of the wire stripper is sleeved with an insulating sleeve with a rated working voltage of 500V. Strippers are suitable for stripping plastic, rubber insulated wires and cable cores
4. American Type Pipe Wrench: used to tighten or loosen the bundle or tube nut on the wire tube. The method is the same as the adjustable wrench.